Saturday, December 27, 2008

First attempt?

Never really done one of these, well, here goes!


YOU
First Name - Muhammad Izmir
Nickname - Iji (family), Zamir (stupid friends)
Name you wish you had - I like my name~
What do people normally mistake your name as Ismail, Azmir, Amir
Birthday - 5th June 1990
Birthplace - Pantai Medical Centre
Time of Birth - Early morning maybe
Single or taken - Taken~
Zodiac sign - Gemini

YOUR APPEARANCE
How tall are you - 5'9 I think.
Wish you were taller - A bit. I wanted to be 6-foot. sigh.
Eye color - All black.
Eye color you want - Any other colour with my skin tone is just weird.
Natural Hair color - Noir.
Current Hair color - Same.
Short or long hair - Currently growing out.
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color - No. Mom would kill me.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - Went bald?
Glasses or contacts - Glasses. Cooler!
Do you wear make-up - Only powder for the oily skin.
Ever had hair extensions - Neah.
Paint your nails - Too gay.

IN THE OPPOSITE GENDER
What color eyes - Don't care.
What color hair - Don't care.
Shy or Outgoing - Shy?
Looks or personality - Both.
Sexy or Cute - Both.
Serious or Fun - Balanced.
Older or Younger than you - Not too young, not too old.
A turn on - Easy to chat up.
A turn off - Two faced, spoilt, inconsiderate.

THIS OR THAT
Flowers or Chocolates - Chocs!
Pepsi or Coke - Pepsi.
Rap or Rock - Both.
Relationship or One night stand - Relationship.
School or Work - College?
Love or Money - Love.
Movies or Music - Both.
Country or City - Country, with conveniences.
Sunny or Rainy days - Cloudy days?
Friends or Family - Girlfriend? Hahah

HAVE YOU EVER
Lied - NEVER!
Stole something - Maybe.
Smoked - Ehehehe.
Hurt someone close to you - Yeah.
Broke someone's heart - Yes.
Had your heart broken - Yup.
Wondered what was wrong with you - Sometimes.
Wish you were a prince/princess - No, but I wanted to be a Knight!
Liked someone who was taken - Nah. Miranda Kerr?
Shaved your head - Yes.
Been in love - Still am.
Used chopsticks - Yes.
Sang in the mirror to yourself - NO!

FAVOURITES
Flower - I like roses and tulips and sunflowers.
Candy - Chocolate!
Song - Too many.
Scent - I wear Adidas. Because I got it for RM40.
Color - Blue, Black, White, Grey, Red, Yellow.
Movie - A lot.
Singer - James Morrison.
Word - Aduh!
Junk food - Burgers.
Website - Facebook!
Location - My room.
Animal - Cats.

RANDOM
Ever cried over someone - Possibly.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - I need to lose this fat around my waist.
Do you think you're attractive - Acceptable. Hahahah.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - Aladdin!
Do you play any sports - YES!

No comments: